Employment Law is a complex field. When our clients need advice in connection with employment matters they need swift advice and clear detail, in order that they can feel confident in their decisions. We offer specialist and pragmatic advice in all areas of employment law. All employers need to keep pace with this rapidly developing and expanding area of law. UK and European legislation and decisions of the courts have created new rights and obligations for both employers and employees.
We offer practical, straightforward and effective advice which is tailored to our clients’ needs, from telephone advice to full representation in tribunal proceedings.
We can offer advice in relation to:
- business transfers (TUPE);
- contractual claims in civil courts;
- drafting or advice on contracts of employment, staff handbooks, rules and procedures, including advice on taking on new employees;
- employment tribunal proceedings;
- executive and employee termination – settlement agreements;
- restrictive covenants;
- sex, race, disability, age, religion, belief, orientation discrimination;
- unfair dismissal;
- maternity, paternity and other family rights;
- sickness issues;
- workplace grievances.
For more information please contact Janette Johnston | email@example.com | Tel: 01277 210021