Commercial property matters are complex and we pride ourselves on providing clear and accurate advice to our clients, delivered efficiently and promptly.
We represent a wide range of clients both as landlords and tenants. We advise on issues relating to the construction, development, occupation, purchase and sale of land and buildings for business purposes. We have extensive experience acting for purchasers, sellers, developers, investors, banks and occupiers.
The Property Department can deal with every stage of land development including site assembly, options and pre-emption agreements, overage agreements, development agreements and sale and purchase agreements.
In particular we can:
- advise on retail, office and industrial development;
- advise landlords and tenants including:
- business leases;
- repair and maintenance;
- rent reviews;
- rent arrears and distraint for rent;
- planning issues and applications and appeals;
- buying or selling business premises or land (freehold or leasehold);
- development sites and assembly;
- joint venture agreements.
For more information please contact David Gillett | firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 01277 210021